From: public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-i18n-geo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Ishida
Sent: 14 March 2005 12:47
To: GEO
Subject: Changes to web site

Chaps,

I implemented a 'site anchor' list on the left of the home page, and
changed the links at the top of the second level pages to refer to
these.  I also implemented (finally) some links from each heading back
to the in-page navigation.

This has all been done within the current styling, and is only an
intermediate improvement, but one that I wanted to do asap - especially
before the end of the month since at that time I have to give W3C Team
folks an overview of the site.

http://www.w3.org/International/

Cheers,
RI