Re: New FAQ: entities and NCRs

From: D Clarke <D.R.Clarke@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:22:18 +0100
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: GEO <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Minor imperfection:
In the last line of the Czech example "&#345;íjna" (rijna) doesn't have the "í"
(i) expanded into an of &#xED; as it has been in other places in the text.

(Sorry if this doesn't appear clear in the email... I'm using a unoversity
webmail service that doesn't seem to deal with unicode representations very
well)