Re: New FAQ: entities and NCRs

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:26:13 +0900
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: GEO <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Hi Richard,

Just a minor point about the FAQ:

"A character entity. This is a very different animal. All should be
predefined in the markup language definition."

Could be changed to

"A character entity. This is a very different animal. All should be
predefined in the markup language definition as XML DTD entity
declarations"

I'm not happy with that wording, but I would like to express that
character entities rely on the XML DTD mechanism for general entities,
which is e.g. not available in RELAX NG.

Cheers, Felix