New FAQ: entities and NCRs

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:34:01 +0100
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Chaps,

I have a long-outstanding action to take the material about escapes in the character encoding tutorial and repurpose it for an FAQ.  I just did that today.

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-escapes.html

Since it is just an adaptation, I created it directly in HTML.  I'd like to fast-track this to wide review. Could you please give it a read and send any comments to the list?

Let's discuss anything that needs discussion on Wednesday at the telecon.

Thanks,

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

W3C Internationalization: