I propose we cancel the mtg for this week

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:41:30 -0000
To: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Chaps,

Since Deborah will not be able to attend the meeting this week (and
since it will fall at 4am for me)  I'd like to propose that we cancel
this week's meeting. I will assume that the meeting is cancelled unless
anyone makes a case for holding it. (Note that the bridge will be
available, and can be used for adhoc discussion if useful).

I propose that we delay publication of Deborah's FAQ for one more week.

Cheers,

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/