Re: Charmod-norm draft prepared

On 07/07/2014 17:39, Phillips, Addison wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I have corrected the ED (I forgot that I fixed the HMTL markup error when generating the WD) in the course of generating the updated documents.
>
> I also fixed the actual broken links in the source (two of which should have shown up before: go figure).
>
> The "undefined" link errors are all generated by ReSpec :-(. The source doc doesn't have any. These appear to be the links generated on the requirements. It looks as though the requirements should be generating autonumbered anchors and instead it generated "#undefined" fragment links. There is no documentation immediately apparent in ReSpec.
>
> Temporarily, I have replaced the div=req with div=requirement and supplied local styling (including a counter).
>
> Source: http://www.inter-locale.com/w3c/charmod-norm-20-draft-20140707.html
>
> WD: http://www.inter-locale.com/w3c/Overview(17).html
> ED: http://www.inter-locale.com/w3c/Overview(18).html

Also, it occurred to me while reading that we really want people to
review the editor's draft rather than the working draft.  This has two
implications:

1. we should add a highly visible piece of text to the start of the WD
saying 'look over here ->'

2. perhaps we should have dated versions of the editor's draft (?)

What do you think?

RI