Re: Charmod-norm draft prepared

(sorry - wrong address on earlier version)

Opinion...

--On Monday, July 07, 2014 18:20 +0100 Richard Ishida
<ishida@w3.org> wrote:

> Also, it occurred to me while reading that we really want
> people to review the editor's draft rather than the working
> draft.

We should at least be _very_ clear about which one we want them
to review.  I think that is a "yes".

 This has two implications:

> 1. we should add a highly visible piece of text to the start
> of the WD saying 'look over here ->'

Yes.

> 2. perhaps we should have dated versions of the editor's draft
> (?)

Desirable in any event, critical if it is going to change at
intervals shorter than many months (which I think it
will/should).

> What do you think?

see above.

    john