W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > October to December 2005

Re: [I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference is 2005-10-18 TOMORROW

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:01:55 +0900
To: "Addison Phillips" <addison.phillips@quest.com>, public-i18n-core@w3.org
Message-ID: <op.syt0lhclx1753t@ibm-60d333fc0ec>

Hi Addison, hi all,

> ======
> 1. Announcements/Action Items
> 2. CharMod & IRI
> 3. LTLI
> 4. WS-I18N
> 5. Other Business
>
> NOTE: I'll be on an airplane between Moscow and St. Petersburg at this  
> time, so my regrets for not being available for this meeting. Next week  
> I will be there.
>
> ANNOUNCEMENT: The IESG approved RFC3066bis (draft-ietf-ltru-registry),  
> so this can now be normatively referenced. Next week we need to discuss  
> what actions to take in addition to writing LTLI in support of this  
> change.

A proposal for a first action: We could / should have a "project review"  
of RFC3066bis, that is a discussion of it with the whole w3c team. I will  
prepare that, with Addison's help / correction, if possible.

>
> ACTION ITEMS
> ============
> [NEW] ACTION: Felix to contact martin about css and IRI [recorded in  
> [15]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/11-i18n-minutes.html#action01]
> [NEW] ACTION: Felix to write to css wg that we consider a response to  
> this comment [recorded in  
> [16]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/11-i18n-minutes.html#action02]

This is done

> fs: still have to write request chard mod norm (pending)
> FS: Create xml:lang Wiki page
> AP: send email to WSCG about TP meeting (pending, should be done)
>
>
> Addison P. Phillips
> Globalization Architect, Quest Software
> http://www.quest.com
>
> Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group
> http://www.w3.org/International
>
> Internationalization is not a feature.
> It is an architecture.
>
Received on Tuesday, 18 October 2005 08:02:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 1 October 2008 10:18:50 GMT