W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > October to December 2005

[I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference is 2005-10-18 TOMORROW

From: Addison Phillips <addison.phillips@quest.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:46:28 -0700
Message-ID: <FA13712B13469646A618BC95F7E1BA8F1E1DBF@alvmbxw01.prod.quest.corp>
To: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
W3C Internationalization Core Working Group Teleconference
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bridge   : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) with conference code 4186 (spells "I18N")
Duration : 60 minutes + 60 minutes for LTLI
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day      : Tuesday
Dates    : 18 October 2005
Start    : UTC/GMT: 15:00
           America/New York: 11:00
           America/Los Angeles: 08:00
           Asia/Tokyo: 00:00
           Asia/Dehli: 21:30

EARLIER THAN NORMAL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html

Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Useful Links:
Our website     : http://www.w3.org/International/core



AGENDA
======
1. Announcements/Action Items
2. CharMod & IRI
3. LTLI
4. WS-I18N
5. Other Business

NOTE: I'll be on an airplane between Moscow and St. Petersburg at this time, so my regrets for not being available for this meeting. Next week I will be there.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The IESG approved RFC3066bis (draft-ietf-ltru-registry), so this can now be normatively referenced. Next week we need to discuss what actions to take in addition to writing LTLI in support of this change.

ACTION ITEMS
============
[NEW] ACTION: Felix to contact martin about css and IRI [recorded in [15]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/11-i18n-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Felix to write to css wg that we consider a response to this comment [recorded in [16]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/11-i18n-minutes.html#action02]
fs: still have to write request chard mod norm (pending)
FS: Create xml:lang Wiki page
AP: send email to WSCG about TP meeting (pending, should be done)


Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
http://www.quest.com


Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International


Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture. 

Received on Monday, 17 October 2005 06:47:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 1 October 2008 10:18:50 GMT