Re: Issues with HYDRA

Dear Vaibhav,

Glad to see another comrade working on OAS and hydra conversion.

Which version of the OAS spec are you working on?

I have started working on spec 3.0, doing keyword mapping right now. Let me
know if you are open to collaborate on this.

As for your specific question, follow Karol's instructions on
iritemplating. It covers more base than OAS.

As for headers, my plan was to introduce a custom name now and change it to
hydra spec whenever it's ready.

Regards,
Yaswanth