Re: Issues with HYDRA

Hi Vaibhav

Indeed API documentation part of Hydra seems underspecified - this
issue was raised in
https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/167.
There is an example of how an API documentation of hypothetical
endpoint could look like at
https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/blob/master/drafts/use-cases/2.3.complete-api-documentation.md
It's neither pretty nor comprehensive.
As for your first issue - we were thinking about a new vocabulary
being that would allow to define a complete request's shape and bind
altogether IRI template, body expectations, headers specification etc.
This is not yet introduced - maybe Markus would shed some more light
on this as he took that action point from one of our conf-calls
(https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls#2018-04-16).
Regarding templating - IRI templates would be your bet. In general, an
instance of hydra:IriTemplate should be considered as a resolvable
resource with regards to it's IRI template define within with
hydra:template predicate.

Regards

Karol
pt., 13 lip 2018 o 09:23 Vaibhav Chellani