Re: Issues with HYDRA

Hey Yaswanth !

Glad to connect with you !
I am working on 3.0 as well and have a pretty decent parser ready , although there are some improvements and optimisations that have to be made but would definitely love to  work with you . You can follow the development of parser at https://github.com/HTTP-APIs/hydrus <https://github.com/HTTP-APIs/hydrus> . Ping me on Gitter for a chat .
If  you could also elaborate a bit on how you are planning to use custom name it would be great !

Best ,
Vaibhav Chellani