Re: The survey results are in and they look great

On 2016-06-17 10:20, Lorenzo Moriondo wrote:
> My idea is to develop an easy-to-deploy Python server based on the Actor
> model using Thespian <http://godaddy.github.io/Thespian/doc/>
> The problem I see is which DB to use for persistence as I not really am
> fond of triple stores, I would rather prefer a graph like Cayley. That's
> just a general idea.

Sounds great! Keep us posted and ask any questions you might have.

There's virtually nothing standing in your way in terms of server-side
storage. After all that's part of what REST is about - representations,
which separate the client from internal data structures. Personally I
mostly use SQL database and return JSON-LD with an appropriate @context.