Re: How to GET a cup of coffee - Restbucks with Hydra

Hi,

Am 08.03.2015 um 19:08 schrieb Dietrich Schulten:
> Hi,
>
> I have added a Wiki page which collects previous emails about trading
> flows with schema.org and adds one more use-case: Continue Shopping
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Restbucks_with_Hydra
>
> Initially, it covers the use cases:
> - Telling the client how to order based on offers made by a business
> - Allowing the client to add or remove add-ons to the initial order
> - Continue shopping

I have added another use-case "The List of Drinks for the Barista" which
makes use of an IriTemplate.

There is also a section "Freedom of the Server and the Client" which
explains how generating request bodies dynamically allows the server to
evolve and the client to choose the server. Just to be sure no one
misunderstands :)

Best regards,
Dietrich