Re: Enumeration values

Hi,

I just wanted to add that I consider the case Dietrich is describing;
in my own words:
Specifying expected properties _plus_ a range/ resource/ collection/
enumeration
of potential values a very important one.
Ex: User profile creation case where you ask for the country of
residence of a user and expect an item from a resource in the same API
as value.
I wanted to bring up this case earlier but wanted to wait until we have
resolved the
"easy" scenarios.
I also think that OWL restrictions are probably too hard to understand/
implement
and that only because of this I think that having a property like
`hydra:range`
could make sense.

Greets, Thomas