RE: Call for consensus on renaming "statusCodes" to "possibleStatus" and "StatusCodeDescription" to "Status" (ISSUE-27)

I'm +1 on 'potentialStatus'. But shouldn't it be 'potentialStatuses'? It looks more awkward and clumsy, but isn't it more accurate? And doesn't it more explicitly communicate the fact we can have many potential statuses?

'possibleStatus' or 'possibleStatuses' has the potential to be interpreted as being the complete set of all possible statuses. 'potentialStatuses' does too of course, but just less so I think.