Effort for a python parser and a repository with examples

From: Michael Petychakis <mpetyx@epu.ntua.gr>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 22:08:35 +0000
To: "public-hydra@w3.org" <public-hydra@w3.org>
Hello all,

I am trying to create a python parser for Hydra and even though it is straightforward enough with pyld or similar parsers for json-ld.
My main difficulty is to describe my already up and running APIs with the Hydra vocabulary.
For that reason, I took the liberty for starting to gathering some of the examples in the http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/spec/latest/core/.
Going a step further, (and also working a bit with RAML) I tried to create an example from the twitter documentation as they did here http://api-portal.anypoint.mulesoft.com/twitter/api/twitter-rest-api/twitter-rest-api.raml .

This is probably full of errors and misconceptions, but I think I miss some stuff from Hydra. Example responses, Authentication, Authorisation, and some other stuff.
My effort can be found here, https://github.com/deepgraphs/python-hydra/blob/master/samples/twitter/mentions_timeline.json .

Feel free to comment and please let me know if I missed something regarding Hydra, because I truly think it will be the major next step after json-ld.

Kind regards,
Michael Petychakis.

Michael Petychakis
Electrical & Computer Engineer, Dipl Eng, Research Associate
Decision Support Systems Laboratory
National Technical University of Athens

9 Heroon Polytechneiou Str
Zografou - Attica, 15773, Hellas