Re: Effort for a python parser and a repository with examples

I have been working on a rudimentary Python client using rdflib.  I don't
know if it is any help to you but we may want to join forces to build a
really good one.

https://github.com/ericmoritz/hydra-python-client

I have been avoiding making any public announcement because it is a bit of
a toy project at this point.