Re: Slides of my talk at the API Strategy & Practice Conference in Amsterdam

I also gave a brief talk at the W3C Annotations Workshop here in San Francisco last Wednesday. I only had a couple of slides, but they're available off of the workshop page [2].

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/04/annotation/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2014/04/annotation/slides/WebAnnotations_GKellogg.pdf