Re: A New Element

Since some closing tags are optional in HTML5, would this idea work
specifically for tags that require closing?

Seems like a nice to have for quick debugging (especially in older
browsers).

However I don't see a significant amount of developers having a need for
something like this.

Thank you,

--
*Greg Babula*
*User Interface Engineer*

*------*
*NOTICE: This communication (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq) and is intended
to remain confidential.*
*------ *