Re: Issue: HTML5.1 / media provider object, initialize id, kind and label

On 24/06/15 12:50, Brendan Long wrote:
> There is a document in progress to describe where “id”, “kind”, etc.
> come from:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-sourcing-inband-tracks/
> https://github.com/w3c/HTMLSourcingInbandTracks

Thanks for the update!

However, it seems like (at least for now) that document deals with
mapping for different media file formats rather than the real-time
MediaStreams in scope for my mail.

Do you think MediaStreams will be covered in that document eventually?
For the time being we're keeping this stuff in the "Media Capture and
Streams" document.