Re: Issue: HTML5.1 / media provider object, initialize id, kind and label

There is a document in progress to describe where “id”, “kind”, etc. come from:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-sourcing-inband-tracks/ <http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-sourcing-inband-tracks/>
https://github.com/w3c/HTMLSourcingInbandTracks <https://github.com/w3c/HTMLSourcingInbandTracks>