Re: proposal to explicitly forbid <small> use as subheadings

Lets not forget that a lot of sites already use <small> for sub-headings.
Frameworks like Bootstrap suggest exactly
that<http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/components.html#typography>
:

<h1>Example page header <small>Subtext for header</small></h1>

--
Samuel Santos
http://www.samaxes.com/

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Adrian Roselli <Roselli@algonquinstudios.com