Re: Is the current definition of the article element in HTML useful?

hi chaals,

>Lists are not as clear, because they can be used in comments. Many
comments are more than a single paragraph and a lot of comment systems
allow some >basic structured content:
 yes and an li can contain any flow content[1]

<article>
there is nothing to stop
<article>
being used inside a
<article>comment</artcile>
 is there?<article> articles can be nested.
</article>
<article>and that still leaves us with how to expose set size for a
discrete set of <article>'s </article>

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/dom.html#flow-content-1

regards
Steve