New element proposal for HTML.next

From: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:03:58 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi, All

Id like to propose a new element <qr> for HTML.next (or future HTML)

http://bit.ly/SgXeRj

This elements idea is for offline hyperlink connection between the mobile and the fixed device in the multi device environment.

I think there will be many issues and modification points in my proposal.
But I hope we can discuss about it and consider it in the future HTML works.

If you have any comments and suggestions, please let me know that.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon