RE: New element proposal for HTML.next

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:45:32 +0000
To: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Im a little concerned about locking into QR codes there are a few other types of barcode-like links that could be leveraged (generically).

Im also concerned about the stylistic inclusions on the element:

  *   Text
  *   href
  *   contact
  *   Calendar
  *   Size
  *   Fgcolor
  *   Bgcolor
which seem more appropriate not to include, and rather to rely on CSS for this.

I could also see this feature be integrated into the existing A tags in HTML

These are just my first-impressions.