Re: request to publish 'Using ARIA in HTML' as a FPWD

From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@nomensa.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:29:01 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Steve Faulkner wrote:
"I am requesting the WG consider publication of Using ARIA in HTML as a
FPWD, it is intended that the document will be become a W3C note

'Using ARIA in HTML'
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/aria-unofficial/raw-file/tip/index.html"

This is a very useful document. It would be a welcome addition as a W3C note, so I support Steve's request for it to be considered for FPWD.

Léonie.

Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility
tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333
Mob: +44 (0)792 116 8551
twitter: @we_are_Nomensa @LeonieWatson

Nomensa Email Disclaimer: http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer

© Nomensa Ltd, King William House, 13 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4NT
UK VAT registration: GB 771727411 | Company number: 4214477