Re: Moving forward with Issue-204

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:18:33 -0700
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Sam,

You wrote:

> To facilitate matters, I replaced the link to the
> diff with a link to the text I posted previously[1]:
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/index.php?title=ChangeProposals/AllowAriaReferHidden&oldid=13272#Details

Thanks! I think that's an accurate description of the proposed change; I've incorporated it into the updated proposal.

> Please let us know when you are finished.

I have updated the Change Proposal to include (a minor variation) on the text I proposed the other day. Jonas, Matthew, do you think the updated Details section accurately reflects what you intended the Change Proposal to achieve?