Re: Moving forward with Issue-204

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:18:35 -0600
To: "Edward O'Connor"<eoconnor@apple.com>, "HTML WG"<public-html@w3.org>
I'll respond more fully later, but it appears that you added back in the
instructions to revert change 6890.  This is unacceptable as previously
noted as it contains unrelated changes and would leave the document in an
inconsistent state.

Please update the change proposal to contain a self contained,
complete,consistent, and understandable description of the change you are
proposing.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless