Re: Moving forward with Issue-204

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:35:04 -0400
To: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
CC: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On 07/19/2012 08:40 PM, Edward O'Connor wrote:
>> We object to surveying Issue 204 with Ted's change proposal as currently written because of unclarity in the  details of his change proposal.
>
> I will update the ISSUE-204 Change Proposal with prose restricting author behavior in a way that I think best reflects the May F2F consensus by end of business on Friday. I hope that the text will be acceptable to everyone, but I acknowledge that that might not be possible.

To facilitate matters, I replaced the link to the
diff with a link to the text I posted previously[1]:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/index.php?title=ChangeProposals/AllowAriaReferHidden&oldid=13272#Details

Feel free to update or revert as you see fit.  Please let us know when
you are finished.

> Thanks,
> Ted

- Sam Ruby