Reminder of the Deadline for reopen requests based on New Information

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:52:40 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
1) We remind the Working Group that the requirements for a reopen
    request[1] to be considered by the Chairs can be found here:

    http://tinyurl.com/reopening-htmlwg

2) We remind the Working Group that date we expect to have all of the
    information we need to evaluate these requests is February 11th:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jan/0099.html

3) At the present time, we believe we have received only two reopen
    requests that are due a response on the merits:

a) Leif's reopen request and Change Proposal for the <meta generator>
    aspect of ISSUE-31:
    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Apr/0480.html>

b) Janina's post asking to reopen ISSUE-80:
    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011May/0157.html>
    and Steve's accompanying Change Proposal:
    <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/notitlev2>

We will be evaluating and responding to both, but in the meanwhile we
encourage the owners of the remaining efforts to complete those efforts
by this Saturday.

- Sam Ruby

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/new-information-status.html