Re: General Questions on HTML5 Link Relations, Registries, etc.

Henri:

Thanks for the quick follow-up; that is helpful information. I notice
you already edited the Microformats Wiki to start building a list that
is compliant w/ the HTML5 draft, too. Thanks.

I am still looking for some feedback on the first part of my query:
that of clarifying the meaning/use of "Hyperlink", "External
Resource", and "Annotation."  A pointer to some examples of each would
be fine since that seems to be the only thing missing form the HTML5
draft at this time.

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund