(unknown charset) Re: device independent title attribute support in browsers and follow up question

From: (unknown charset) Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 23:26:35 +0200
To: (unknown charset) Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: (unknown charset) Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, David Bolter <dbolter@mozilla.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Steve Faulkner, Sat, 7 May 2011 19:44:08 +0100, in reply to Maciej:

> So just to be clear, there are no concrete plans for webkit to
> provide access to title attribute content for keyboard users?
>
> note: I am referring to webkit cross platform.

It may be useful to to see the question of access to @title on focus in
relation to support for CSS generated content in general, and in
particular to support for generated content on the IMG element. In
Webkit (cross platform) and in Opera, there is various degrees of
support for generated content on the IMG element. Hence is possible to
display elements when jumping to them with the tabulator key:

http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/saved/977
--
Leif H Silli