Re: correct and incorrect uses of canvas

Hi Tab,

both of the object drag and drop you said are examples so can't be judged,
let me out it another way. Is the use of drag and drop and resizing of
objects in canvas OK in any circumstances?

such as this example:
http://www.ernestdelgado.com/public-tests/canvasphoto/demo/canvas.html

most of the other examples you have said would be better done in SVG.

So are these examples of incorrect use of canvas?

If the above are not considered misuses of canvas, does the current canvas
2d spec provide the means to expose the required information to make the
above accessible to users of AT?

regards
stevef

--