Re: HTML 5 (sic) and A11y

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:36:00 -0500
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
CC: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On 01/24/2011 08:10 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> I think authoring conformance requrements are not served well by the
> living standard  model,

I will note that the W3C has not moved to a living standards model.
Unless somebody wants to advocate that the W3C do so, I would like to
suggest that anybody who wishes to discuss this topic further do so
elsewhere.  At the very minimum, please drop public-html from the cc list.

The schedule the W3C is tracking towards for HTMl5 remains:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Sep/0074.html

- Sam Ruby