Re: An HTML5 logo

From: Jeremy Keith <jeremy@adactio.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:51:20 +0000
Cc: public-html <public-html@w3.org>
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Ian wrote:
> We have an SVG logo and very much want to create CSS and WOFF identities (and others). I understand that we need that accuracy at times, and also that a WG would be the first body to care about i

Thank you very much for updating the FAQ associated with the new HTML5 logo. It's now clear that the W3C is not using "HTML5" simply as a buzzword for a bunch of unrelated technologies.

http://www.w3.org/html/logo/faq.html

I'd prefer it if the answer to the first question "What does the logo represent?" were "This logo represents *the HTML5 specification*, the cornerstone for modern Web applications" but that's a fairly minor point.

I look forward to proudly sporting the logo.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Keith

a d a c t i o