Re: CCPs for ISSUE-140 and ISSUE-150

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 10:58:24 -0800
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>

On Feb 7, 2011, at 4:11 AM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Some people wanted to elaborate on my counter change proposals so we are jointly working on them on the WHATWG Wiki. Feel free to help out:
>
>  http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Change_Proposal_for_ISSUE-140
>  http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Change_Proposal_for_ISSUE-150
>
> Is there a particular date by which I should submit revisions for them to be considered?

For -140, you have at least until March 3rd, since that is the deadline on the call for counter-proposals.

For -150, the call for counter-proposals has not started yet, you can assume at least a month from whenever that happens. Since ISSUE-150 is a Last Call issue, that probably won't happen for some time (we jumped the gun in issuing the call for proposals).

Regards,
Maciej