RE: CCPs for ISSUE-140 and ISSUE-150

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:00:02 +0000
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
> Is there a particular date by which I should submit revisions for them to be considered?

Counter proposals for ISSUE-140 are due March 3.

The Chairs have not yet issued a call for counter proposals for ISSUE-150.  The bug underlying ISSUE-150 is a Last Call bug and therefore we are not prioritizing processing of this issue.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Some people wanted to elaborate on my counter change proposals so we are jointly working on them on the WHATWG Wiki. Feel free to help out:

   http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Change_Proposal_for_ISSUE-140

   http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Change_Proposal_for_ISSUE-150

Is there a particular date by which I should submit revisions for them to be considered?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/