Re: device independent title attribute support in browsers

I'm not optimistic about this all getting satisfactorily designed and
implemented soon.

I think we need to have a good UI design in hand. I'm adding Joseph to the
cc list as he's thought a lot about keyboard interaction. I also think Earl
Johnson's keyboard proposal (table 2 and 3) is probably helpful here:
http://dev.aol.com/downloads/kbd-nav--popup-tool-bubble-022808.html

How would the user move focus to the image? Would it be in the tab order?

Would you want us to pursue implementing this regardless of the alt/title
conformance decisions?

Cheers,
David