RE: Timeline to Last Call

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 17:04:47 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: Eliot Graff <eliotgra@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Will the proposed timeline work for the HTML+RDFa 1.1 specification that you edit?

BTW, the Chairs are assuming that HTML5, Microdata, Canvas 2D Context and now the Polyglot specs will follow the timeline.  In addition the two specs that are dependent to the HTML5 spec ie the HTML5 differences and HTML: The Markup Language will also follow along the same timeline as the main HTML5 spec.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada