CfC: Adopt ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref Change Proposal to replace ASCII reference

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:05:26 -0400
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
We have a change proposal to replace the reference to RFC 1345 to a
reference to an ANSI or ISO spec that defines ASCII, such as
[ANSI.X3-4.1986]:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Mar/0084.html

At the present time, we have no counter proposals.  Accordingly, the
chairs are issuing a call for consensus at this time. If there are no
objections, we will adopt this change proposal on June 22, 2010.

- Sam Ruby