Re: provide reference and info about HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives in html5 spec

Hi Ian,
Should I take your lack of response to mean you are unwilling to
provide information to readers of the HTML5 specification about the
existence of HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives?

regards
Stevef