Re: provide reference and info about HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives in html5 spec

hi Ian,

>I think your document
>should have the same normative status as Lachlan's document or Mike's
>document, that is, an informative addendum to the spec.

That is your opinion, but it is not the status the document is being
published under.

if you are willing to add a reference  to the alt spec in the html5
spec, please do so, if not please respond to the bug, so it can be
escalated.

regards
Stevef

--