Re: Notes on the draft polyglot document Polyglot document

Le 10/06/10 11:46, Julian Reschke a écrit :

> I don't think the title is difficult to understand.
>
> What I said is that I think that the audience actually *does* understand
> it, and is familiar with the term.

I am clearly part of the audience. I am implementing an HTML (5
included) wysiwyg editor _now_. I did not understand the title. I had
to read the document to understand the title; that's bad.

> And what has the current status of the document have to do with that?

I just meant it's young enough to allow title changes. It's not even
a FPWD yet.

</Daniel>