Re: CfC: Publish HTML5 Microdata as First Public Working Draft and a new HTML5 Working Draft

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:29:36 -0600
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: HTML WG Public List <public-html@w3.org>
Technically, the point is moot. I just checked, and the current WhatWG
version[1] of, well whatever it is, I guess, Super HTML, since the
WhatWG has now decided to subsume the past, present, and future HTML
effort under one unversioned heading-- publishes Microdata as part of
its effort.

Hence, Microdata _has_ a home in another organization.

Shelley

[1] http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/