Re: no change proposal for ISSUE-55, but a new plan for @profile

From: Krzysztof Maczyński <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:06:46 +0100
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: <public-html@w3.org>
Hi, Julian!

Thanks for your proposal and building a consensus already from 3 individuals of usually so diverse opinions.

I support this direction and I believe it has a potential of making much more sense than what's in current standards and what various work items in progress have attempted.

I've got two questions to begin with:
1. Is there a spec and support elsewhere than in the Microformats community for the idea that profile attributes may affect semantics of classes?
2. Why would sections 2 and 3 be informative?

Best regards,

Krzysztof Maczyński