Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:37:42 +0100
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Sam Ruby wrote:
> The current mechanism uses annotation such as:
>
>   HTML5-SPEC-SECTIONS [semantics-0 extensibility]
>
> Some ideas:

Which reminds me of a quirk in the mechanism: the anchor do not only
change when a section gets renames, but also when another subsection
with the same title gets added.

I recommend to people who want "their" issues to be properly linked to
to double-check the current anchor names.

Best regards, Julian