Formal objections retracted?

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:41:24 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-html@w3.org

I was under the impression (based on [1] and some posts to secret mailing
lists) that Larry had filed a formal objection on the 2D Context part of
what people outside this working group call HTML5. However, I see Larry
has now posted publicly that this is not the case:

| No part of HTML5 is, or was ever, "blocked" in the W3C HTML Working
| Group -- not HTML5, not Canvas 2D Graphics, not Microdata, not Video --
| not by me, not by Adobe.
|
| Neither Adobe nor I oppose, are fighting, are trying to stop, slow down,
| hinder, oppose, or harm HTML5, Canvas 2D Graphics, Microdata, video in
| HTML, or any of the other significant features in HTML5."
 -- http://www.9to5mac.com/adobe-html5-objections-95496864

Since I was mistaken about the formal objection, should I prepare the
drafts for FPWD publication now? What date should I use?

[1] "we won't approve the FPWDs until the FO is resolved"
    -- http://www.w3.org/2010/02/11-html-wg-minutes.html#item07