Re: clarification on Adobe Blocking

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:46:35 -0600
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
> wrote:
> > That's all there was, Sam. Who told you there was
> > a "Formal" objection?
> >
> > Larry
>
> Shelley just pointed to an email from you, on a public list, where you
> are making a formal objection.
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2010Feb/0002.html
>
> ~TJ

Actually, that may have been my misunderstanding. And to be honest, aren't
we getting down into the nit level about now?

Larry has posted the email that seems to be of intense interest to people.
He has legitimate concerns in the email. I suggest at this point in time, my
email, asking if HTML5 is blocked by Adobe, has been answered, and we let
this thread die. Instead, let's focus specifically on Larry's email, with a
different email message header specific to the contents of his concerns.

Shelley