Re: clarification on Adobe Blocking

On Feb 12, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> Actually, not all issues are recorded in the HTML 5 document. It
> would seem that several issues I'm writing change proposals were
> never upgraded from Raised issues to Open Issues, which they should
> have been when I volunteered to write change proposals.
>
> Can I get these items upgraded, so they do appear in the HTML5
> document?

I don't think OPEN vs RAISED makes a difference for inline indicators
in the draft. ISSUES just need a section annotation in the tracker
issue. For example this one from ISSUE-41:

HTML5-SPEC-SECTIONS [semantics-0 extensibility]

ISSUE-9 (currently a RAISED issue) has this annotation and shows up in
the draft:

HTML5-SPEC-SECTIONS [video]
http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#video

I believe James Graham is the expert on the annotation syntax. I would
appreciate it if he, or anyone else who is familiar with how this
works, would mark up the recent crop of issues.

Regards,
Maciej

(That being said, issues with someone actively working on them should
indeed be in OPEN state.)